|Max. Work piece Dimension||850 × 550 × 215 mm|
|Max. Work piece Weight||500 kg|
|Travel of X,Y||500 × 300 mm|
|Travel of U,V||80 × 80 mm|
|Travel of Z||220 mm|
|Wire Diameter||ø 0.15~0.3 mm|
|Number of Axes Control||5 Axis AC servo motor|
|Maxi. Taper Angle||±22°/80 mm|
|Machine Dimension||2350 × 2570 × 2100 mm|
|Machine Weight||2900 kg|
Dielectric Tank Specifications
|Tank Capacity||650 L|
|Paper Filter||2 pcs|
|Chiller unit||Auto (optional)|
|* The content of this catalogue is subject to be changed by the factory.|
- To ensure thermal balance, rib location is designed by Finite Element Analysis (FEA) assuring an optimized rigid structure.
- Rigid U and V truss design.
- High response AC servo motor for provide accuracy.
- Stainless steel worktable hardened with HRC50.
- Water-cooled lower arm prevents thermal expansion caused by heat build-up, maintaining accuracy.
Laser calibration – for the calibration and compensation of pitch errors or displacement errors of the machine structure.
Micron level precision is achieved through the selection of class leading machine motion elements. The cryogenically treated C1 grade ball screws are driven by high resolution AC servomotors, and are supported by widely spaced linear guide ways for maximum stability.