2400 × 700 × 345 mm
|Max. Work piece Weight|
|Travel of X/Y axes|
2000 x 450 mm
|U&V Axis Travel||160 × 160 mm|
|Travel of Z axis||350 mm Submerged height 300 mm)|
|Number of axes controlled||5 Axis AC Servo Motor|
|Max taper angle|
±30°/ 100mm with wide diamond guide and nozzle
|Machine Size||5260 × 3135 × 2200 mm|
|Machine Weight||6500 kg|
|* The content of this catalogue is subject to be changed by the factory.|
- Ion exchange resin × 10L;
- Paper filter × 2 pcs;
- Diamond guide × 2 pcs;
- Upper and lower flushing nozzle × 2 pcs;
- Energizing plates × 2 pcs;
- Brass Wire × 1 spool;
- Clamping tool × 1 set;
- Vertical alignment jig × 1 set.
- XY axis linear scale;
- Clamping Beam;
- Jumbo Feeder L-50A;
- Double Door;
- AVR 15KVA;
- Transformer 15KVA;
- Short Message Service (SMS);
- Signal Tower;
- Remote Monitor System;
- Super Finish Circuit.
- Rigid U, V truss design
- Stainless steel work table with hardness HRC 50°.
- High response AC servo motor for guaranteed accuracy
- Extra wide machine base.
To ensure thremal balance, RIB location is designed by finite element analysis (FEA)assuring and optimized rigid structure.
Precision is achieved through Extended distance between linear guide ways; Cryogenic treatment of C1 class ball screw; Supported by two sides and a high resolution AC servomotor. Theses outstanding features boost accuracy in micro step amounts up to 1 µm.
200mm Submerge threading
400mm thickness threading in break point
High Frequency Calculating and Pulse Control
- Use “the embedded system” to reduce the loading of the control.
- Use RS-485 networks to transmit between the module groups.
- Use CRC to verify if all data is received correctly.
- Adapts ASIC chip to increase the stability of the circuit.
- Watch Dog functions for self-protection.
- Sparking relevant information real-time feedback and it makes spark erosion steady.
Modular Designed System
An optimal module on the electric circuit PCB, each module I/O gives an LED indication which benefits after sales, service and provides more efficient maintenance.
EF Electrolysis Free (AC Power Generator)
EF Electrolysis Free Generator System is a new design which provides cutting performance.
Short Circuit Solution
When a short circuit takes place after threading due to misalignment, a special discharge circuits A special discharge circuit will eliminate this condition and will improve machining efficiency.
RTS (Real Time Sparking)
Short response time provides feedback to ineffective discharges and adjusts conditions to improve cutting efficiency.
Auto Wire Threading
Threading at break point
AWT Result Monitor
Annealing wire threading
Threading at the wire break point: Annealing is used to improve the straightness of the wire. The wire can be threaded at the break point during machining, with virtually 100% reliability and without the need to return to the start hole.
Submerged Wire Threading: Wire Threading is also easily executed during submerged machining, no need drain and refill the work tank.
Multi-hole machining function: In race events when the machine fails to rethread during multi-hole machining, the system will skip to the next hole. The location of the skipped hole is automatically stored in memory and can be recalled later to complete the cut.
Threading with water jet: in the case of tall work pieces, water jet can be used to enhance the wire threading operation.
Reliable Auto Wire Threading system
The EXCETEK AWT is very useful design that provides continuous unmanned operation day and night, its outstanding feature by comparison to other competitors is threading at the point of wire breakage.
A water jet function enables the machine to thread workpieces up to 500mm.
EXCETEK V Series – The control of W6 takes care of users.
- CNC Device: Industrial PC
- CPU: Pentium 64-bit 64 bits high speed CPU
- Operation Interface: 15” LCD touch screen,Keyboard, Mouse
- Input Interface: LAN, USB driver, Floppy, RS-232
- Memory capacity: 512 MB CF card
- Min. command unit: 0.0001mm
- Max. programmable dimension: ±9999.9999mm
- Unit: Metric / Inch Switch able
Intelligent Machining mode
Surface Finish (option)
Use high frequency technologies on surface finish, a roughness less than Ra 0.2 micrometer can be obtained by 1 cut and 4 skims.
The corner control
Corner control machining parameter controls the machining speed and inhibiting the wire twisting phenomenon, hence reduce cornered ‘washout’, ensuring machining accuracy and molding compatibility, hence effectivelyimprove molding machining quality and speed.
Operator can adjust quality priority or speed priority according to wire diameter or thickness selector.